Good, but...

Very good game, but it still has a lot of problems:
- Lack of content
- No clan and clan content
- Run much too long (9h to go to the 3000 stage)
-lack of balance
-Vip should not have ads
- add more ship skin
- find a way to speed up the runs (core that allows skip stage, core that allows to have an advanced start after a warp. ..)

Édit :

- Can change his nickname
- Being able to progress offline
- Have a system that automatically upgrades the crew
- The Complete Map of Constellations
- The planned anticipation of the next constellations to visit (if we are afk)
- Reduce the number of monsters on the trips between constellation that we already visit.
- A tier system with bonuses when we visited a number of constellation (skin & co) in addition to the bonus damage.

Our French speaking community offers to help with the French translation of the game.
^ this
Jib636
^ this
Excellent suggestions. Those of us who have played plenty of idle games have become accustomed to these features and it really makes idle games so much better. I hope they plan on continuing updates for this game for a long time
Nice suggestions, we want all of these suggestions! Please!
Si des joueurs francophones sont à la recherche d’une communauté active pour découvrir le jeu en groupe: Venez sur https://discord.gg/79NxNnc

Thank you for your suggestions. We've sent you a small gift of appreciation.

NANOO
Great !!
NANOO
<3
While I do see where you’re coming from, I’d ask the devs please do not forget about us solo players, some of us don’t want to have to log on for daily raids or be forced into clans for bonuses. Try to make the clan activites as unintrusive as possible please, if and when you add them.

Thanks
Seanie502
While I do see where you’re coming from, I’d ask the devs please do not forget about us solo players...
While feedback and suggestions are welcomed, please note that not all will be implemented.