felt like I was scammed. :(

so you guys said that if I bought the bundle, there will be no ads whatsoever. if that's the case, why im still getting ads from the ufo?

if this is really intended, atleast put (except from ufo). so that I won't bother buying. i mean, that's the only reason why I bought the bundle.

really, this felt like a scam.
the Vip pack is a daily reward bonus, and for the UFO the reward is x2, it is not noted that the ads are removed.

it is true that it would be a plus in the VIP pack
that ads be removed.
Better vip would be a plus. Pretty useless right now
PòPs
the Vip pack is a daily reward bonus, and for the UFO the reward is x2, it is not noted that the ads...
not the vip. i'm talking about the other one where youwill have an auto tap permanently...
LittleRookieJiPi
not the vip. i'm talking about the other one where youwill have an auto tap permanently...
Pack with auto tap removes the ads that sometimes pop when you open the tabs. Very annoying
Cappuccino44
Pack with auto tap removes the ads that sometimes pop when you open the tabs. Very annoying
well.. i mostly play the game offline, and play online just to see if there's free gems. it's just, the description said "no ads". so. i hope they clarify it on their descriptions. :(