Sigh... Spent 500 souls on Tier 15 equipment and got nothing but trash.

I'm still using a tier 14 epic sword and I'm stuck in nightmare mode currently, so I decided to spend some money for a chance to get some epics or even legendaries; prior to this I busted my arse daily on free souls, which only got me so far. Out of the 500 souls I attempted, I didn't get a SINGLE epic ring or pendant, not a single sword that had a strength affix on it, nor a decent helmet. The only thing I got out of this is are legendary tier 15 shoulders, which aren't enough to even get me past world 6, let alone to the dark dragon. Currently I have about 32k hp, 2.4 million armor and 713k attack. I spend over 60 stamina per day grinding for gold to get a few measily upgrades, which drag me over to a new set of stages to get destroyed in.

I'm done with this game for now. My current equipment is a tier 14 epic sword (as I mentioned above), tier 15 epic helmet, tier 15 legendary shoulders, tier 12 legendary ring, and a tier 14 epic necklace. I was really looking forward to the inferno set, but seeing as to how I won't even be able to complete nightmare mode then it's probably out of my reach. I'm not asking for sympathy because I was foolish for thinking anything good would come out of trusting the RNG for gear. What a waste  of time and money.

This is the final picture I will ever take. I still don't know what it's like to use a    legendary sword because I've never gotten one before. Any other legendary    gear piece I've had at one point or another.

Btw, I actually spent 600 souls, not 500. I did another 14 floors in the infinity tower (from 55 to 69) and all I got was another epic sword with no strength affixes, and another epic helmet; everything else was only rare.