Your game is ****

Hey Nanoo, just droping by to say how dissapointed I am with your company, your games are utter bullcrap when it comes to RGN. Just did 10 pulls of 100 gems at level 72 and didn't even get a freaking legendary gear! Not to mention your supposively unique gears either, to make things worse? Didn't even get any usefull epics to top my tier 14 stuff... You should be ashamed of such crap odds and mark my words, game is now deleted and never will I play your games again! It was bad enough that I lost my progress in Tap Quest last year after an update and you guys never did anything about it! That account was maxed out , all relics , top gears.. And bam lost in an update like get your **** together and stop ripping off players like that.

I'm with you, buddy. I spent 600 souls to draw twelve tier 15 items six times in a  row, and literally got 4 epic helmets, 2 epic shoulders, 1 legendary shoulder,    and that's it: no good weapon, no rings, and necklaces, etc. This was last     week, so I feel the same way you do. I don't recommend anyone else to spend  money on this game until they fix the drop rates, because it is definitely a rip-off.

I spent another 100 souls. This is an example of the bs I was talking about. Not once have I EVER gotten a legendary sword, and I've spent over 1000 souls during the three weeks I've played this game. I want everyone to know about this scam and not to spend money on it. It isn't worth it since the RNG will screw you over most of the time.
Yup its beyond stupid! Glad I quit the shet show before it hit the fan!