Anyone have any tier 16 drop in inferno difficulty?

I haven't yet...farmed a loooottttt...
Do you still get tier 15 equipment in inferno mode?
Yes you do...but I read there's a small chance for tier 16 as well...haven't seen any
Yes you do...but I read there's a small chance for tier 16 as well...haven't seen any
Yeah, well the rng is pretty bad in this game. I wouldn't be surprised if tier 16    was 0.01% chance of dropping, lol.
At least it's a chance....
i got inferno set how to lvl fast?
I've put my souls into over a week worth of infinite stamina. I've replaced all but one piece of equipment with Tier 15 Legendary items (and one Tier 16 I got in a lot of 12), and sold off three different Tier 15 Legendary swords. Not one piece of inferno equipment has dropped. I've tried grinding up to Inferno 5-3 in the hopes that, while the rate of Tier 15 items is unaffected, just maybe Tier 16 items are more likely tO drop at higher stages. Edit: I just checked the rankings, and I've managed to grind my way up to 6th place on EXP leaderboard. Good grief.
I have got some different equipments of various inferno sets but I couldn't get any complete inferno set. The shop is not droping the tier 16 anymore. My character level is 100(playing in the name of 'Pirate King', approx. Rank between 1870-2390) yet I still loose to the low level players who have inferno set. I have been playing this game for around 5 months. I couldn't play the levels any further. I'm stucked in the dark difficulty level 2-10 Is there any remedy for it?
i feel u bro