Tips (share yours)

Hey , everybody know Dark Sword is a game which can be hard sometimes , so i'm going to tell some tips , and if someone get some , he can say them too .

1) Stone can be used , when you reach the max level of a Sword.

2)If you need Gold you can play some free videos which give 4000 golds for each 15-30 seconds . (same for potions)

3)If you need gold you can farm a level with auto play  and selling gold 

4)For 50 souls you can buy Unlimited Stamina for 24 hours which is verry usefull for farming money and trying to get some epic or legendary if you are lucky !

5)You can get free souls by downloading some apps , or answer survey .

6)Sometimes you don't have enough attack or defense for finishing a level , if you can't farming gold , try  making souls and then buy some items for 10 souls (for one item) or 100 souls (for 12) it can help a lot !

7) don't underestimate the upgrading of your armor /accessory  it's what make a real difference between you and these monster .

8)Vitality and strength are two important stats , HP and attack are the key of happiness in Dark Sword .

What Max lvl of sword?
depending of the grade , i saw a post who say , for rare 60 , epic 80 and legendary 100 . 
Tnx for any info
Unique max was 120
Guys try to jump and attack it deals double the base dmg u do and does more power attacks than usual allso try to roll at yhe time enemys cast their attack animation
But if vitality and strength is to compare--which one?
U need both man they are the bedt atributea
Remember to upgrade only vitality and strength if the rest is to be maximised......
Well actually, if i may add to this, strength alone does not give you a significant amount of damage. What you need is damage bonus. Damage bonus multiplies your total attack