make the game less Pay to win

Hi, Im enjoying this game, its really fun also challanging. But its too pay to win. Im currently lvl 66 at HELL 4-5 and my EQ is really bad (recomended attack 40% def 22%) the droprates are just too low and when an item finnaly drop is sucks balls and has only resistance on it... The only thing that got me here is that i was lucky enough to get an inferno sword like a week ago when i was only lvl 30ish. Yesterday i saved up 100 souls to buy the 12 items and guess what. I got 4 fingers and 4 necklances 6of them had only ressistance or intelect. I upgraded 1 item from the 12. Thats really bad. Im not asking the devs to make the game easy, just a little bit more fair for us players who dont pay to make the game easier. I think there are serveral solutions. 

1. The best imho. Higher drop rates. Atleast a garanteed rare item from end stage boss (1-10, 2-10...) kills. Drops at my stage are tier 11-13. I still have a tier 6, yes TIER 6 ring. It has just better stats cuz its legendary.

2. Daily login bonuses. I really like the gold bonus for Facebook likes, but when you reach nightmare. Gold becomes really useless, cuz you need better eq with better stats not just better armor/attack what you get from gold updates. Maybe add souls or items for dialy logins. Yes, i know we have the infinity towers- i will get to this at sugestion number 3.

3. Monster scaling. I really dont know if you get me, but man those stages get imposible hard really quick. Im at tower 69 after that it will be really hard or imposible to win. So making monster level/dmg/hp scale slower would be a solution too

Hope devs will find somekind of solution to paytowin problem and dont let this game die in the paytowin hell where almost every appstore/googleplay game Postis heading. If something is not clear let me know, im not a native speaker. I will gladly discuss, share opinion with other players. Thanks and have a nice day.

Edit: formating, progress update

~PROGRESS UPDATE~ Progress: HELL 10-1, Infinity tower: 84F lvl: 81 Weapon : Inferno Sword Head: Tier 15 Epic Shoulders: Tier 15 Epic Ring: Tier 14 Rare Necklace: Tier 14 Epic Pet: LvL 6 The game is even more pay to win then it was before. Gold Reward is gone, drop rates IMO are same or lower. At low lvl I got atleast 1 or 2 legendary drops. The last 3 Purchases for 100 Souls were awfull. I really dislike the +30, 100 soul rewards they are just a lame way to reward new players, but what we players that try to beat the game get? Nothing. Curently here im sitting whit my char, waiting for daily raids and doing nothing. Sometimes, like twice a day i replay older stages hoping for a rare or better drop to update my item. I really liked the game, but now its boring, there is nothing you can do. The added pet system is HORRIBLE. You need STONES to level up your pet, whos idea was this? Its just another way how to milk money from players. The only stupidest thing to level up a pet would be souls. Really dislike this. Either the devs care only for money, or this "community forum" is just for us players with zero fuck given from the side of the developers. I hope the game will change, or atleast change to be more fair for players who dont pay. What do you get from spending money? Well you can show off you char how awesome it is. Thats all... I hope Im not the only one who dislikes the current state of the game. Hope there will be some changes soon. I will give the game weeks, maybe a month. Have a nice day