Souls

This is by far one of the greatest and most fun games I've ever played on mobile. I've sunk countless hours into it so far trying to get to the father stages. It's addictive and has plenty of replay value, although I do have one major gripe with this game. Souls. I feel as though they're the only way to advance your character in the later stages, such as nightmare mode and beyond. The drops you get from said stages just aren't powerful enough so it almost forces you to purchase souls from the store just to continue through the game. I really feel like souls should be more accessible or there should be at least more ways of obtaining them other than the Infinity Tower and the daily raids. Perhaps some kind of bonus stage, other than the daily raid, that scales with your character and awards souls based on how quickly you complete the stage and/or how well you performed. I feel as though this would make the game easier, in terms of getting better gear at least, but not so much that it's not challenging. I'd like to hear your guy's opinions about this matter in the comments section.
How 2 use stones