Tier 16. Uniques. Shop drop.

Are the only tier 16 items from unique sets? And are there unique items other than the two sets? Tier 16 are only equippable at lvl 50 correct? And is 50 max lvl? In the shop do you only get items that are equippable at your character's current lvl? (with the exception of the unique sets of course) If that IS the case, you'd want to wait til 40 to use souls most efficiently correct? Would there be any benefit in waiting until lvl 50? Thnx
Im lvl 78 and the shop item lvl is 15. I would say the tier 16 is only unique
So would shop purchases at lvl 40 and lvl 50--or even 70 for that matter--all drop tier 15 equipment?
I just noticed it said tier goes up every 5 lvls on equipment thread, so I guess it's like this: 1-4 (tier 1) 5-9 (tier 2) 10-14 (tier 3) 15-19 (tier 4) ... Til 75 and beyond (tier 15)
You can find info in the official guides, im on mobile So cant send a link. Its There i founf it and lvl 70 is tier 15. Thats the max
senjataku blm bisa menjangkau level selanjutnya. tlng turunkan pedang legendaris tier8.
same problem man
Its not a problem. Its how the game was coded :D
I have the same trouble
Every item max tier is 15,.. except unique (16) thats it Are there unique items other than 2 sets??? No U can get unique item from shop or dark stage