New game idea - Stone Converter

Hey developers. I was wondering if you guys could implement a Stone converter option in the game. Example being, I can give 4 Wind stones to become 1 Red stone. Type of deal. That'd be really awesome if you guys could implement that simple thing! And hopefully it'll be free to do or if not a charge coins upon convert and not soul charge... Many thanks for the consideration!
It is a good idea. :)
Same thing. Hope Nanoo read this right idea. But conversion must be 2 for 1 or 3 for one I guess. For different tiles of stones
Wish I could complete a survey for tapjoy.com
How to use stones ?
Stones break limits after u upgrade items for max
How can I get my starter pack ? And I can't buy the regal pack of swords and armor so sad I been waiting for 3 hours for the pack T_T
Love the update on the other hand there could have been a few things that are not available added need a little better if u got an offer to help place it here let's help nanoo keep up the good work # $ # Easier access to other players ) # more info on my war chest (more information about treasures an how to get them (side quest) Either way great game good concept keep up the hard work