How to get unique

Use 100souls for getting 12 random weapons with at least one epic Or spending 50 souls on infinite stamina 24H to earn lots of gold and progress And autonaticly stand a chance to win unique when playing DARK diffuiculty :] ? ? ?
How to element weapon help me
play more, u will figure it out,.
Use free souls from letterbox. And Im a lucker, this shoulder and Helm for a 20 souls
Waaauuu!!!
It's called unique weapons...u can get them when u spend 100 souls for cards....or u play hard enough and might get lucky getting 'element weapons' at inferno and dark stages Orrr if your really impatient u just hack the game and be a bit cheaper everyone hates :P
hack the game,.. at 1st i'm interest with that,. but no!!!! i cant save my progress, and when new update come??? i have to find another new mod apk version,.. and play again from the begining,.... how stupid
hack the game,.. at 1st i'm interest with that,. but no!!!! i cant save my progress, and when new update come??? i have to find another new mod apk version,.. and play again from the begining,.... how stupid
Yeah I'm kidding man hackers take the fun away in games it is unfair for those who play legit
If there were no hackers u would probably be top 10 and I be top 250