Lost almost all progress due to reinstallation.

So I had to reinstall the game because it kept crashing every time I tried to launch it, and now practically all my progress is gone. I was level 84, had Inferno Sword, Ring and Helmet, Lightning Amulet and tier 14 Legendary Shoulders (everything was around level 70 except for shoulders which were around 45), I had reached Inferno mode, had a level 9 pet, unlocked 3 allies all of who were above level 10, I also had some treasures, over 200 HP potions and stamina, don't remember how many souls... All of that is gone. I was able to load my save but now I'm level 18 with just some random crap gear. I tried to reinstall the game again and didn't log in to Google Play to see what would happen, now I'm not even able to log in to my level 18 account (not that I really care if I'm not able to get my progress back). Would really appreciate it if my progress was restored. Otherwise I guess I'm done with this game.
Same with me, i lost my lvl 99 acc...so i create new now lvl 60+ about week playing...but yeah what if i will lose it again because it suddenly stopped while im playing...
It's pretty frustrating. I can't be bothered to grind my way back up, so unless I can somehow get my stuff back I'm just gonna quit the game.
Yup..coz you have to spend a lot of time to level up...and of course the luck...except if you have money to spend...
I don't have this issue I've seen players experience many problems and this one is different. You see when in the main menu of the game you can see an icon with a cloud with an arrow up, press this and all data can be restored immediately to the cloud. Now that to save current progress you guys that have already lost progress I have no ideas on how to fix it except playing back to the point, I will look into this and see if I can find a way to fix it. I'm trying to help because I've been in this situation in other games and nobody tries to help so it's really hard to restore all current or lost data. Like I said nobody ever tries to help so I will try to put a change to that.
Yeah if have Google play go in the app on your phone and tap the 3 horazontal lines next to the Google play type bar, next go to " my apps & games and go to library if the game is installed it should be there though if the progress is not then you need to always be sure to press that cloud save button. Like I've told others before, it's always important to have an Android/Google play account to store information and past and present information on games. If it's an account issue where you don't have one because you can't save progress without an account if in this instance a password or account info is missing you need to have that down, remember YOUR account always comes first. But if the password is not obtained and/or there is no account at all, it is much easier to make an entire other account altogether. Once you have your current account back if you retained your password you should have received your progress if your set back be sure to build up from there, And ALWAYS press the cloud save button!!! As for the one who had to make a new account I do believe there is a way to transfer the data on to a device or in this case on a new email or account. If none of this works then you will have to start new and work your way back to your current progress. But if in a worst case scenario try to get a hold of the devs I'm sure they can restore any and all lost progress and data.
I guess my mistake was not using that save before reinstalling... There should be an automatic save at the end of every play session to avoid stuff like this happening, or at least they should tell players to manually save before reinstalling the game. Thanks for trying to help, I guess not much that can be done though.
Yes, maybe we can't do much but if you contact the developers they should be the ones able to restore it.
I thought this was the place to do it since the category is "Troubleshooting by Users".