NANOO is A SYMPATIC COORPORATION !

It was a long time I wanted to write about your special way to permit players to play simply with pleasure. You're gracious with your generosity and that's pretty good for now. I've been playing mostly to FINAL TAPTAYSY more, and the same with us. Always a gift to don't give up. That's really a pleasure when I can play because I am handicaped with my two hands, especially the left hand. But happilly I fortunately right-handed and even if I have some difficulties to use it, I CAN more. I'm right-handed luckily even it's not always easy-easy. But as if your games, we can let play the game "alone". Sometimes, in addition to your attention. It's a good way ;) And I'm very sensitive about these things. So thanks to this sympatic each day generosity. I repeat it 'Cause I don't others like that. It's rare et welcomed. I do as I want according my health of the day. Sometimes I can't always play but I have always your support and your generous gifts. It's REALLY COOL. With FINAL TAPTASY, that's the same one but a funny little differents featurings but you are always here. In my life by the way, You're always here, not far, and for someone like me, I really appreciate this. SO LET'S PROPOSE YOU A BIG UP ! @): I like your spirit. It's rare. And You're still available. TOO COOL. I wanted it all out in the open. Now it's done. ;)) Foe A few things, it's not easy to speak about. So by this message is a way to speak about the way of like you have to players and your gratitude about them. In life I live alone with my medical problems. THAT'S LIFE. BUT ALWAYS READY TO GO MY CAPTAIN NANOO. When I can. THANK FOR ALL AND PLEASURE to participe with you to this GAME TRIP when when I'm perfectly healthy. Cya Guys. This time, I play pretty to FINAL TAPTASY, the other and funny side of DARK SWORD 'Cause it is really a Dark would. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL. AND WELCOMME TO PARADISE. SEE YOU SOON. HAVE A NICE DAY AND LIKE. Muchopanam. Sorry if I do grammatical or lexical fauts. I a just a little frenchie from Paris. Soon.