Need Soul

Need Soul
How do you get that many souls?
Bhe323
How do you get that many souls?

Oh... You Can Collect The SOUL in Here or by watch the video ad
Highly doubtful.. maybe IF you played when the game just started years ago and NOT buying anything from the shop.
lazyboi
Highly doubtful.. maybe IF you played when the game just started years ago and NOT buying anything f...
Hahaha,,, what you doubt dude, and by the way I began to play a game of june 2017 ago
Arif
Hahaha,,, what you doubt dude, and by the way I began to play a game of june 2017 ago
Ohh really... funny I started my current character on March 2017 and the other one in 2016. But to have those number of souls is really questionable specially if you are buying to get the item that you need. And all of free souls available at that time watching videos is very limited. So I believe you'll get that number Unless you did something not nice
lazyboi
Ohh really... funny I started my current character on March 2017 and the other one in 2016. But to h...
Hemmm okey something not nice like what boi ?? , that my special question too ??
Arif
Hemmm okey something not nice like what boi ?? , that my special question too ??
You already know what I mean so I dont need to blurt it out. I saw your old post recently and it clearly states your numbers before this post of yours.

So therefore any conversation and/or arguing at this point is meaningless. Now I know you are one of them. We dont need to comment further. Just enjoy your game and so will I. Adios..
lazyboi
You already know what I mean so I dont need to blurt it out. I saw your old post recently and it cle...
I still do not understand What The purpose of you but ... , Adios , Bye bye ...