Here you go.. my Inferno set :-)

My inferno set is gathering some dust for a long time. Will soon be used as a replacement for Dark set for the first time 😊
Lots of work to be done πŸ˜„
You have much souls and gold with that much i can clear inferno mode too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bro share all screens of your inferno set items i want to see what master piece you have
Congratulation.
Gran decisiΓ³n.
KRATOS
Congratulation. Gran decisiΓ³n.
Thanks bro.
NIGHT GUES
Bro share all screens of your inferno set items i want to see what master piece you have
Currently the stats of the inferno set is junk. That's why I needed to change all of it and will take a lot of resources. I will share it when it's ready I promise.
This can do.. somehow
lazyboi
This can do.. somehow
😍😍😍u have masterpiece set. Now at this present moment all your stats and upgradation is πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ at infinite level 😍
Hey welcome back noor, how is it going these days. You have taken a long break but surely you will miss it πŸ˜„. I haven't progress much since you have taken a break but I'm still playing continously though. I just haven't started getting serious yet but after a few days, I may be able to start focusing again. I'm stuck at stage 6 on dark mode so I'm moving on to advance.

Unfortunately, I haven't started using this set till now. I'm still using my Dark set, I don't know why but I can't get enough of it. I still love it πŸ˜….