I Need Help

I don’t spend money on the game and currently I’m stuck progressing in the game. Does anyone have any tips on upgrading gear? Also I’m not sure how to get past this roadblock without grinding previous levels for hours. Any suggestions? The picture attached is where I’m at now.
help
Advance two areas, the equipment you get will increase by 1 tier. Upgrade the equipment until you get it. Switching tier is efficient when rare equipment can't win.

Basically, this is a game that gets stronger over time. After a while, that is really hard...
Bro Use souls in shop to get high tier gears.Upgrade ur armors and amulets.Give preference to DEF than ATK
sr
Bro Use souls in shop to get high tier gears.Upgrade ur armors and amulets.Give preference to DEF th...
Thanks I appreciate your help
"A game that's get stronger over time". Yeah you just need patience and you'll get there. You can play previous levels to earn experience points, stones, gold etc. along the way to upgrade your char. and gear. If you are in a hurry then use real money to purchase. If not, then just play, play and play. You'll earn it.
lazyboi
"A game that's get stronger over time". Yeah you just need patience and you'll get there. ...
Yep zigen is right.It is a game of hard work and experience.And u still have to face more difficulties like nightmare,hell modes.
sr
Yep zigen is right.It is a game of hard work and experience.And u still have to face more difficulti...
Yes Sohan. You play so you can get gold and stones. If you dont play then you get nothing. It is all in the game. Purchasing it will just make it faster. But it's up to you.