Dark items

Zigen do you know what is the best stage to get dark items?I want dark set and I have not even a single dark item.
Not a request match, but ... It is best to fit your strength.
I got it by combining Inferno.
あきる/AkiRu
Not a request match, but ... It is best to fit your strength. I got it by combining Inferno.
Thanks but I want to know the stage at which dark items can be dropped.
If NANOO has not made any changes ...
---
- DARK Sword can be acquired at a low chance upon defeating the last boss in Frozen Castle of Death
- DARK Helm can be acquired at a low chance from stages 1 to 5 played in DARK mode
- DARK Armor can be acquired at a low chance from stages 6 to 10 played in DARK mode
- DARK Amulet can be acquired at a certain chance when 1,000,000 Gold is lost upon loss in Special Battle
- DARK Ring can be acquired at a low chance in the ranking arena with rank no. within 1,000
All parts can be acquired in the Shop
---
Dark Helm 1-10, Dark Armor 10-9 recommends (It is unknown whether to drop, Inferno also confirmed here.)
あきる/AkiRu
If NANOO has not made any changes ... --- - DARK Sword can be acquired at a low chance upon defeat...
Can I not get dark items in inferno mode?
あきる/AkiRu
If NANOO has not made any changes ... --- - DARK Sword can be acquired at a low chance upon defeat...
sr

Hi Sohan, just been busy lately. Yes you can get Dark items in Inferno mode. I myself got one in playing level 9-10. I always save this kind of stuff. And here is the proof. You can see at the background its in level 9. Final boss as I can remember.
Don't know the best stage but you can also get it at Dark mode as Akiru said. Final bosses rounds have higher chances at random with luck. But still nothing beats the shop, it's the fastest way possible. 80 % of Dark items I got in the shop wearing my lightning uniques. If you ask How can dark items appear specifically? I dont know exactly. Cause I have asked the same question years ago. Still got no answer.
lazyboi
Don't know the best stage but you can also get it at Dark mode as Akiru said. Final bosses rounds ha...
Thanks Zigen.You have helped me many times like this and u are quite experienced.Please post your present condition.
lazyboi
Don't know the best stage but you can also get it at Dark mode as Akiru said. Final bosses rounds ha...
Thanks Zigen.You have helped me many times like this and u are quite experienced.Please post your present condition.