All set "completed"... Finally :-)

Woohoo! Oh yeah. Last piece acquired, finally. I have completed all 5 Unique sets. Thanks Nanoo for it all. Time to buy items to support you. Need just a few bucks and all set. Dumdedum...
Hi Zigen, Congrats.That's a hell of achievement.I hope you complete the game just before me.Nowadays I am trying to get dark sword specifically from dark dungeon.I will not move forward without my dark set and once I have it I will show my power of darkness to dark dragon...
sr
Hi Zigen, Congrats.That's a hell of achievement.I hope you complete the game just before me.Nowadays...
Thanks Sohan, it was a nice feat indeed. These brings genuine happiness and joy to me as I can be proud to say I achieved it without cheating and not using any hacks to alter my character. To me, this achievement is a prize in itself. So that's why I'm sooooo happy hehehe. And that's why in return, I will buy items to support Nanoo for this.
If you're not moving forward because you want to use your Dark set, then you have the same reason as I have my friend :-) Its not fun anymore if you finished the game before you can use the set of your choice.
I want to use other unique set as to my liking. Dark tower, dark dungeon, stages etc. I haven't used my Blizzard set as of now because of the excitement but sure I'll do.

So now I'm thinking of a new achievement. Maybe upgrading swords to thousands or completing legendary swords as I am still missing 8 of them. Today I would just enjoy what I got and be happy.

I hope that you will get your Dark set as soon as possible. Goodluck Sohan

Hi,
when the inventory fills up quickly, auto play will stop, so be careful when collecting stones.

And ...congratulations!!
あきる/AkiRu
Hi, when the inventory fills up quickly, auto play will stop, so be careful when collecting stones....
I'll take note of that. But why stones? Is there a limit to the stones that one must possess or save? Or you mean if item inventory is full, autoplay will stop. In my case, I just sell all unnecessary items after each round so as not to fill my inventory.
Anyway thanks Akiru :-)
i get t holy winigs an lvl 17
Jigen , how do u make your free gold become that much .? 14000 is alot , my free gold is only 2800 . What do i have to do to make it alot like yours .???
De Remones
Jigen , how do u make your free gold become that much .? 14000 is alot , my free gold is only 2800 ....

I think maybe it is due to higher character level or treasure bonus.You should open a treasure similar to this.
sr
I think maybe it is due to higher character level or treasure bonus.You should open a treasure simil...
That treasure effect is only for video Ad free gold . Im currently talking about the free gold on the right side of the screen that can only get every few minutes , its above the 3 free souls .