Lightning and Dark sets ^^

I feel like I'm in loophole or blackhole or something. I'm eagerly awaiting an update or event cause its too long already. Not even news of it is coming so hope is lost. Might as well go for a lady's hole.
This company is making some games. There are many problems with those games.
So it may be postponed...

And, they may be correcting without notice. What I know is the function of a Special Battle. The representative example is the decrease in the number of daily souls ;p
The custom or manner they are correcting or fixing bugs and adjusting gameplay is always (given) informed to players in the form of a detailed announcement or update. If there is a change, then fine. But they should inform us so that we are aware of it. I dont know about the function of special battle but its welcome if its true.

And if you say that an example of correction is the decrease in the number of daily souls then wtf... it is very appalling.

Nanoo Games I'm still supporting you. Just asking...
Hey Kratos (Cuervo) how are you these days?
Just a little bit more and I can activate the inferno set.
The inferno saga will start πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
lazyboi
Hey Kratos (Cuervo) how are you these days? Just a little bit more and I can activate the inferno ...
I wish it would be lucky for us .
Bro i think in us MMA is most lucky one because he has all the things unique just a helm and sword.
And me having 3 unique sword and 1armour but no other thing .
Well he got lucky on drops recently but don't get envious cause he just lost 2 inferno rings on combine... wtf. You are still luckier anyway because you already have the most important piece.. a unique sword which have the best stat of any sword available. Those armors and accessories are much easier to acquire using 100 soul draws like I posted having 3 uniques in a draw.
lazyboi
Hey Kratos (Cuervo) how are you these days? Just a little bit more and I can activate the inferno ...
Well Very well Thank you and followed your advice to accumulate 300 souls to get unique equipment.
😱😱😱or Wooow Incredible I want to be the first to see that it will be great and really it is a Very Good Set.
Hey lazyboi...have you puchased stamina??? My stamina does not increse 20 units.
Ikrus
Hey lazyboi...have you puchased stamina??? My stamina does not increse 20 units.
Yes I did buy stamina before when I have lots of souls saved... out of curiosity. This stamina are just leftovers from the time I didn't play much because of connectivity problems and lack of time but now it's all used and back to zero.

The 20 stamina that you have will not increase unless you buy additional stamina from the shop. The limit of free stamina that you can stack is only 20 by default.. no more. It applies to all of us.