Present condition

My status of game.Continuously fighting to increase my stats specially DEF because currently it is 15% of recommended DEF.Need lots of stones and gold for this.Also need dark items.
You absolutely need a wings bro. It will definitely increase your stats. Once you have it and have plenty of upgrades, it can give you millions in defense.
lazyboi
You absolutely need a wings bro. It will definitely increase your stats. Once you have it and have p...
Yep.bro I am saving my souls for this but I m not much patient like u.also I hate when ads didn't work.

We can't do much about the ads, it also pisses me off but most of the time I just ignore it than be frustrated.

Anyway if you happen to get a dark sword, I hope it has a good set of skills like this one I happened to see a long time ago. My sword has to change skills and would be better if I got something like this in it's default skill. It is excellent in my opinion. Someone has been lucky to get this set of skill in his sword.
lazyboi
We can't do much about the ads, it also pisses me off but most of the time I just ignore it than be ...
Well if u have money u can buy skill transfer cards.I still don't have a dark item but I'm trying these days I am getting plenty of epic items and not a single legendary item.It also frustrates me like all the legendary items are lost.
How did you lose them? If you used "combine item" to upgrade them, then all of it will be for nothing cause its not working. A lot of my legendary items have been wasted from that combine function. Only works if you combine uniques to get a different item.

Skill transfer cards cost a lot here because carrier fees are adding up to the whole package. And is only limited. They could at least added 2 to make it 5 skill transfers.
sr
Well if u have money u can buy skill transfer cards.I still don't have a dark item but I'm trying th...
Well, the Legendary is as rare as a Unique... Things necessary : Real luck !!
lazyboi
How did you lose them? If you used "combine item" to upgrade them, then all of it will be ...
I didn't lose them.They are not dropping recently.O
nly epic items.I have got 7 epic items continuously and not a single legendary gear.
あきる/AkiRu
Well, the Legendary is as rare as a Unique... Things necessary : Real luck !!
"Real Luck"... sadly a lot of us here is in short supply

I don't know. Maybe praying helps... before buying in the shop :-)
It works for me. It lessens the bad mood.