Thanks Nanoo

Thank you Nanoo very much for giving 60 souls gift.After so much time you have given this much of souls.Zigen did u get them.
Are you sure it's 60 souls? What time? If that amount is what your'e saying, then no. I haven't received any 60 souls in my inbox :-(

Just like the other day I got notification of souls but there's nothing in inbox. WTF
lazyboi
Are you sure it's 60 souls? What time? If that amount is what your'e saying, then no. I haven't rece...
You should tap again on inbox if it shows empty untill it shows something.
sr
You should tap again on inbox if it shows empty untill it shows something.
Did it work on you? And now comes a message "error connecting to inbox" when I'm collecting the gifts some hours ago. And the gifts just went missing and not added to inventory. All it says is empty. This is starting to piss me off.
lazyboi
Did it work on you? And now comes a message "error connecting to inbox" when I'm collecti...
I dont know .Maybe you should report this by using support option.I have also reported it.Then we will see if they solve our problems.
Zigen Nanoo has solved my problem.I think you definitely try the support.At least they will give some reply.
sr
Zigen Nanoo has solved my problem.I think you definitely try the support.At least they will give som...
I will give it another chance, just one more. If the problem persist then I will definitely try reporting it in the support feature though its my first time ever.
Thanks anyway.