Dark frustration

I feel looser . Everytime i loose in arena even with same stats opponents. Dark set is most weaker unique set. 7% instant kill set effect.....
You are wrong dark set is strongest.In arena you should dodge and use ur skills cleverly with opponent of same stats.
sr
You are wrong dark set is strongest.In arena you should dodge and use ur skills cleverly with oppone...
Definitely. But if you seen inferno had wings, lightning has max.speed again blizzard had freezing effect in arena. But what about dark one.I don't think instant kill remains work in arena . Even berserker had good performance.Once you battle with other uniques with the same stats. You experienced that..
Kartik
Definitely. But if you seen inferno had wings, lightning has max.speed again blizzard had freezing e...
Dark set dont need a special effect. It is strong on its own.Thats why there is 7% chance of instant kill effect in it.Think about why they have named this game dark sword.Because dark sword is most precious weapon in the game.Also it has additional 20% atk on every stage attribute.