no more inbox gift is it .?

I need souls to buy unique equipments --" afew years playing , still havent complete a set /:
You're just going to be dissapointed Fiqqy. Those gifts are not coming as it used to be. Even ads is a pain and there's nothing we can do. There's no other alternative to get souls but to cheat.

With the situation we are now, I think you have to spend another year for it to be completed. So I'm asking you... are we supposed to be happy with it?
lazyboi
You're just going to be dissapointed Fiqqy. Those gifts are not coming as it used to be. Even ads is...
Goshh . . This makes it even harder to progress ): i depend on inbox gift , Video Ad. And daily raid for souls . If all that is gone , then i cant make any progress . Might as well i just stop playing .
De Remones
Goshh . . This makes it even harder to progress ): i depend on inbox gift , Video Ad. And daily raid...
Well you should keep patience bro.You will be surprised to know that i completed my inferno set without using souls.So mainly you should rely on autoplay and buy as much as stamina if you dont have patience.
De Remones
Goshh . . This makes it even harder to progress ): i depend on inbox gift , Video Ad. And daily raid...
I also suffered from the same situation. I just completed dark set without drawing items. By drawing max. Unique will inferno and lighting. Even just Constantly play dark dungeon inferno accessories and armors drops. I completed my dark set by this simple combine. You should try. it will takes time but less disappoint you..
Kartik
I also suffered from the same situation. I just completed dark set without drawing items. By drawing...
How did you get your Dark sword? Dark items don't drop that easily as inferno and have to use combine to actually get one thyself, if not in the shop. A lot of items have to be sacrificed for sure. Can you show the actual dark sword that you got?
lazyboi
How did you get your Dark sword? Dark items don't drop that easily as inferno and have to use combin...

Dark sword...
Very goooood.I loved
Kartik
Dark sword...
OMG! you actually have the dark sword that I wanted. You may ask why and my answer is, it has a great set of skills. You only have to change 1 skill in it thus saving skill transfer cards. I can trade 2 of my unique sword for that one if its possible. And yet in your earlier post you said you are frustrated cause its weak... smh

I have a dark sword too but it's not battle ready cause the skills are not so good. Only the 3rd time in years I have seen that kind. Some players too are seeking a dark sword but is not fortunate enough. You're lucky, you just don't know.