Dark item

Finally ,I have got a dark armor as a drop when grinding inferno 9-10.It has increased my DEF significantly but also reduced my ATK.Anyway i am thankful...
Nice one, you got it the same level I did. Well it will increase your defense cause it has good stats. At last you got one. Did you transfer the upgrade of inferno armor to that one?
lazyboi
Nice one, you got it the same level I did. Well it will increase your defense cause it has good stat...
Yes i transferred my upgrade from inferno armor to dark one because i dont need an inferno set i only want dark set.
sr
Yes i transferred my upgrade from inferno armor to dark one because i dont need an inferno set i onl...

Hmm... I was thinking that you would wait and use it only if you got the majority of dark items or completed it because of the "set effect" that you will lose on the inferno set.

You really are a man on a mission. Talk about extreme desire of having them all (dark items) I think no one will beat you hehe. Anyway we will be glad if you get it as soon as possible. May luck be on your side always :-)
lazyboi
Hmm.. I was thinking that you would wait and use it only if you got the majority of dark items or co...
Thanks for that.Why do you think this post is pinned where nanoo posts its own stuff.Is this a mistake or what? I am surprised.
I am surprised too when I saw it here. Maybe you've become an inspiration to all that Nanoo decided to pin your comment. Oh wow that must be it wahaha! Let's see if your next post will be pinned again. Now that tells something :-)
Ну хоть какой-то пост за месяцы тишины....
Oi melhor jogo do mundo me de like obg

(^.^)
Woaaa...Most powerful dark armor you got . Congrats bro...