Dark helm

Well i combined two inferno helms and got a dark helm.I think your theory is correct zigen because i was wearing dark armor.Anyway it reduced all my stats but i am thankful as it is a dark item.
Wow! You must be feeling great now hehe. All you have to do is try things and maybe sooner than expected you'll complete the set. It's bad luck for me though, I only got unique amulets of diff. kind and no swords. I am still hunting for a good dark sword. So limited items is on hold but I am fully ready to buy once it comes up.
lazyboi
Wow! You must be feeling great now hehe. All you have to do is try things and maybe sooner than expe...
Yes i am feeling great but accessories specially rings are rare and as well as swords.So i will see.For you i hope you get your wish.Try and be patient.
sr
Yes i am feeling great but accessories specially rings are rare and as well as swords.So i will see....
Being patient is all we could do. Yes It will come, we just don't know when. I don't have a problem with unique amulets and rings, neither with armors and wings. They just keep coming and filling my inventory to the point I don't care about them anymore. All I want is unique swords cause they have a good diversity in skills and options. It's just so hard to acquire than others.