50 power stones

Finally after much patience and hard work i have gained 50 power stones.Its the second time i've got this.Now i am going to use them to upgrade my dragon.
So this is the 2nd time you got 50 P.stones, where did you use the first 50?

I also noticed you got a dark helm now. It's faster than I thought. All I'm getting now is unique amulets. Dark, lightning and berserker but no swords.
lazyboi
So this is the 2nd time you got 50 P.stones, where did you use the first 50? I also noticed you g...
Well yes its second time.First time i used them to upgrade my sword skil i.e.Infinity shield and believe me it gave me very much benefit.If you want a particular thing it is possible through combine.
Wad is los
sr
Well yes its second time.First time i used them to upgrade my sword skil i.e.Infinity shield and bel...
Same 2 u.. hungry for power stone. I will use for pet's dark breath.....
Kartik
Same 2 u.. hungry for power stone. I will use for pet's dark breath.....
Well have you reached lvl.30 or not.
sr
Maybe he doesn't reached it yet. Dark breath can be acquired at level 30 and requires no power stones. If upgrading to lvl 31 then it's a must.

Did you use it already on the dragon, I mean the 50 Power stones? I have collected 50 P.stones recently and still undecided what to do. I am also thinking what to do with other stones piling up.
sr
Na... Currently I am at 27 . And now it's hard time for power stone. Especially dark and magic stones. Almost only 10 stones collected in inventory of both dark and magic.....
lazyboi
Maybe he doesn't reached it yet. Dark breath can be acquired at level 30 and requires no power stone...

You should use them on dragon it will double the damage of fireball.For other stones if you really want to use them you can further upgrade your dragon.After level 30, 70 stones are required for upgrade.
You can also use power stones to upgrade your skill like infinity shield because these are only upgraded by power stones.
Kartik
Na... Currently I am at 27 . And now it's hard time for power stone. Especially dark and magic stone...
Kartik among stones, power stones are rarest then come dark stones and then magic stones.You should mainly worry about power stones.Other two can be purchased by souls also.