Very bad luck

I collected my 300 souls and spent them on shop but not a single unique item showed.It was such a bad luck.I mean how much minimum amount of souls you need to get a unique item in the shop.Zigen what do you think.
Sometimes I would get 1 or 2 uniques in that amount of souls, so I could say it's enough but plenty of times I'm out of luck and would get nothing but 1or 2 epic/legendary items. Just like you, frustration comes in after spending so much souls. I try numerous ways to buy in the shop to see what pattern is more rewarding when it comes to unique, but upto now it's still a mystery to me.
My question now is how did you spend your 300 souls, did you spend it all on 100 souls draw or 10 souls?
In those 300 souls spent, is there at least one legendary?
lazyboi
Sometimes I would get 1 or 2 uniques in that amount of souls, so I could say it's enough but plenty ...
I used 100 souls draw method and yep i got one legendary gear.
sr
I used 100 souls draw method and yep i got one legendary gear.

Ok I see. Haven't you tried the 10 soul draws? I switch to that if I'm not lucky in the 100 souls draw. But I always use 100 first cause when you're lucky it gives 3 or more uniques in one draw.

By the way how come you're having so much souls to spend? I'm having a hard time saving cause I miss the daily raids often and barely save 100 souls in weeks. So a lot of times I just stare at my inbox hoping for a miracle.
lazyboi
Ok I see. Haven't you tried the 10 soul draws? I switch to that if I'm not lucky in the 100 souls dr...
It was after much patience and i also played infinity tower.