DARK Set in use ♡

Having some fun with Dark set... my secondary set (^ ^ )
سلام ب
Thanks for the souls.. a big help
Hey...
You have also awesome sword. You said it isn't worth. You chase for another dream sword. Well what's up about your arena mission?
Kartik
Hey... You have also awesome sword. You said it isn't worth. You chase for another dream sword. ...
Yes Kartik, I think it's a good sword but not yet awesome. I do prefer the skill set that you have in your Dark sword cause "premium skills" matter. Premium skills deal more damage to monsters and also they have great selection of skill effects like Potential Force. And my dark sword does not even have one. Also the options are not good and have to be changed. But that's just my preference.

What about you? What unique set do you really want to have?

This is my third unique set and I can say it's OK.

I plan to use at least 2 types of unique sets and one of them preferably a dark set. So I'm hunting for a good Dark sword and save limited items because it is limited and have to use real money to acquire.

I have a glimpse of what you said earlier about your dark sword having base damage of 6000 flat but you have erased it for whatever reason so I didn't reply . I was disconnected because the data plan was over. The reason is the options. You have low stats and damage bonus. You can reset it for 100 souls so I see no problem in it.
lazyboi
This is my third unique set and I can say it's OK. I plan to use at least 2 types of unique sets ...

Bro...
I done it about 3 times. Still not any impressive option got. I asked about this to nanoo. Options are strongly recommend for set of skills and actual sword damage. e.g.
I have dark sword of 6k damage and skills you know, so options are not as impressive that I want. Similarly i have berserker sword of 8k damage. I post here.But surprisingly when I wear attack much better than dark sword.
Every sword is balanced. Good option but descent skills or average option but great skills.
My first set was Inferno. I miss it bcoz it's very helpful for arena mission. I lost inferno sword for dark sword. You said right about premium skill must in dream sword. But it equally helpful like other. Reason is cooldown. It matter a lot in arena specially...
Every time (similar stats opp.) I just close to win . But loose. Bcoz lot opponents are come inferno with wings and good sword skill having cooldown . Almost battle finishes in 2 min..... I must say you enjoying your unique set. How about your arena missions?
Kartik
Bro... I done it about 3 times. Still not any impressive option got. I asked about this to n...
Yeah that's true about balancing of sword stats and skills, a good example is Sohan's (SR) Inferno sword. It has 3 excellent skills but no max options but for me it's still good. There is an exemption though like my Inferno sword. I like the stats and 3 skills it has, giving it great base damage of almost 15,400. I know it lacks other good options but to compensate for low or missing options, I look for armor or accessories having them. Or I will just reset the options. But skills don't. It's permanent unless you buy skill trasfer cards and only in limited number. Not to mention the cost. So that's why I think your sword is great despite the low base damage it has. Just upgrade it over and over again and when you reached the thousands, I am definitely sure you won't say it's weak.
Kartik
My first set was Inferno. I miss it bcoz it's very helpful for arena mission. I lost inferno sword f...

Here is another example why good stats make a difference. These two swords of mine are equip level 10 uniques. With number of max options, the base damage increases. There is also a time when I possess 3 lightning swords at once and I notice when I interchange between swords, the one with higher stats e.g. vitality, dexterity etc. gives higher attack damage than when I wear a lower one.

And your issue in arena about opponent having wings..well you also have one.
Find good armors or accessories with higher cooldown duration to compensate for lower cooldown in your sword.
Yes I am enjoying my unique sets. And about my arena mission.. this account is not used for battle at the moment but soon I will. I have another account that I had used in battle.. I'm not using it for now.