What a surprise! Really a 100 soul draw is cool :-)

Got it only for a 100 souls draw just now. A very gainful spending for limited souls that makes it worthwhile.
I just wish it was a sword but anyway a very big upgrade from my old dark armor.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt........
It's better than any draw.. it happens only once with me . I got Inferno shoulder and Inferno wings at same draw.. I remember before this you post a picture of three uniques
in one thread to tell sohan about 100 souls draw equipment... I think it's your 2nd time...
Its random but you kill it....
Well how about if dark sword drops instead of armor..?
Kartik
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt........ It's better than any draw.. it happens only once with me . I g...
Yes, it's a kill of a draw and no it's not my 2nd time. If I can remember right, it's my 5th or 6th time to draw 2 uniques in a 100 souls draw. What you saw in a post for Sohan is the 2nd time to draw 3 uniques in one draw. I only got it twice. Well it's not surprising really because this account is 2 years old. At that given time you have lot of chances to draw and also the condition of players in those days were amazing. You will see almost everyday, post of players getting uniques left and right, displaying what they got. Those days are filled with wonder. Very different with what we have now.. you already know why. I only see begging for souls nowadays. :-(

This is the Dark armor that I got recently. I spent 150 souls last night with the 50 souls in the 10 soul draw. Then I replaced my current dark armor immediately upon seeing the options for the first time and I am impressed with what it had. I'm happy of course.
You said that what if dark sword had dropped instead of armors, then I will be ecstatic because it's hard to get and that is what I really aim for. I have few swords and you already know what I want. Besides I have more than enough dark armors already with 5.
lazyboi
This is the Dark armor that I got recently. I spent 150 souls last night with the 50 souls in the 10...
I agree. Just keep grinding . If you got dream armors and accessories . Why not will dream sword. As you only wish that.....
Well I have just 2 swords. Dark and Berserker.
Jigen you are so lucky...
I never got two uniques in a same row.Anyway i only need dark items so i keep trying.I think dark sword is rarest item to get.
sr
Jigen you are so lucky... I never got two uniques in a same row.Anyway i only need dark items so i ...
Agree too....
sr
Jigen you are so lucky... I never got two uniques in a same row.Anyway i only need dark items so i ...
Thanks.. I don't know if the "luck" in our character stats plays a part in drawing items. What do you think guys?

But you know, there are more luckier people than me when it comes to drawing items. There is someone in 2017 that always post items on the forum. Almost every week he comes with something new and have multiple unique swords like it's not god damn rare. There are others also I know have greater inventory of items but I don't know if they are still playing. If you remember the "wings" event and berserker item event where you show your item in your inventory, there are plenty of them I can say are lucky. In my case I'm only lucky cause I started the game earlier.

But who knows, luck may come on us in a different way. It maybe combine, shop or drops. My other items came from combine it's true. It maybe just the right time to get 2 uniques again after a long while. So you see there is hope.
lazyboi
Thanks.. I don't know if the "luck" in our character stats plays a part in drawing items. ...
Maybe.... As far as I concern luck is key to more magic item drops or higher than that.
I also started this game when blizzard update comes. That time I loose all gold and souls. I don't know why other have higher stats and someone have unique colourful preview . As they complete their set. I confused that time. I uninstalled this game.
Later months in December 2017 I install "Dark Sword" again as Inferno Wings update was hot in forum. Almost 15 months I chase to complete my set. As I don't want to play with shadows. I choose the way of combine. 3 months spend from that 15 months. I got ring and sword.
Those days are best of "shop" . Now is Hard time to get. Even for stones and treasure s . I think that's the speciality of "Dark Sword". Never give up . Still playing....
Kartik
Maybe.... As far as I concern luck is key to more magic item drops or higher than that. I a...
That's true, those are the best of times in the shop. I thought I'm the only one noticing it's hard to get unique items these days hehe. I think you're feeling a little regret for uninstalling the game and coming back late that year cause you missed a lot of daily gifts especially souls. But your hardwork still pays off. You get to complete the dark set. My 1st set is lightning unique. Completed for about 5 months in 2017. Reason why I'm using it till now.

And I think you're right about the speciality of Dark Sword. Even though it's harder these days, "rewards comes to those who never gives up".