Dark Arena

Favourite opponent !!
Yupp you r lucky .you have a dark set and i want it more than anything.....
sr
He is relentless in upgrading his character. I don't know if he ever rest hehehe

Chill :-)
sr
Once you got dream sword . Your dark set almost complete. I mean lot of players really chase lot for unique sword . At least me. It will more in case of sword have dark attribution.
Another fun is playing with unique sword change your battle style somewhere. Like with skills...
lazyboi
He is relentless in upgrading his character. I don't know if he ever rest hehehe Chill :-)
Hmmm....
Well Jigen I lost badly. I win also. But battle with blizzard set and inferno set having similar states is always diserable. Like feeling undisputed. Than any other sets.
In this battle blizzard freezes me every 6 sec. and constantly hitting result hp looses and he win. I means I surprised . I come 2nd time and win just close to loose. A key factor is secure yourself by that freezing effect. It cost like he uses his 5th skill lion's roar....
Kartik
Hmmm.... Well Jigen I lost badly. I win also. But battle with blizzard set and inferno set havi...
Ahh yes because of the freezing effect, they somewhat have an advantage like a 5th skill. But there is a problem with its stats. It's only just like a legendary item if you know the numbers. If only it was equip level 50 unique then it will be my main.
lazyboi
Ahh yes because of the freezing effect, they somewhat have an advantage like a 5th skill. But there ...
Exactly ..... I agreed ..
How about new dark sword 2.