Dark Sword 2 - 7/15 launch - Pre-Order Now!

Dark Sword 2 is to be released on 7/15! Pre-order now to play!

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1186180535

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nanoo.darksword2

• Enhanced Graphics: Incredible dark silhouette action RPG in sci-fi world setting, Dark Sword is back with even more vibrant graphics and quality. Enjoy the beauty of dark silhouette action.
  • Advanced Gameplay: You are not alone! Form a 3-member squad and battle! Play more powerfully with the tag system and co-op team mode. Hack & slash gameplay has been enhanced as well.
  • Diverse Characters: Deploy female cyborgs, Fatima, each possessed with different skills and abilities, and play strategically using tags and compatibility rates between each Fatima.
  • Massive Content: Enjoy over 100 missions with unique cyborg monsters and powerful bosses of overwhelming sizes. Make Fatima more powerful by acquiring various parts, items, and battle gears.
  • Play offline on low-spec devices: Although gameplay, graphics, and content have all been enhanced, the game still runs optimally on low-spec devices without taking up much storage space.
  • Offline Mode: Enjoy the game without Internet.

A futuristic version of the original in female characters... well I may give it a try.
How about this game now, will there be any update that will come? It's been a year since the last good update.
I will definitely try. Sorry to say, but I love this one. Dark Sword 2 is much more different than this one. Thanx nanoo. May be dark sword have more time for new updates.
Now I excited for another dark silhouette action......
lazyboi
A futuristic version of the original in female characters... well I may give it a try. How about t...
I know right . Lets just wait see and try it out .
De Remones
I know right . Lets just wait see and try it out .
Hey Fiqqy how are you, did you completed your set already?
The most important of a game are when it offline
Abgrad sword
Tickled pink can't wait
هااااي
فریدون