Again bad luck..

Got an inferno amulet,combined it with a berserker one and again got inferno amulet.This is second or maybe third time ...
Sohan try other combinations for a different result. Got one from lightning and inferno amulet. Combine is truly unpredictable so you just have to try different things and it may change the end result.

I still consider you lucky. You got items to combine. I ain't getting anything for weeks because of lack of souls. Very few gifts and the ads is not working for more than a week. Same problem has re-occurred. And to top it, no unique drops for a long while now. The freebies is not helpful, all I'm getting is gold. Good thing there is youtube and other streaming sites. It helps to subside the frustration.
Thanks zigen and again there is bad luck....
Combined two inferno swords and got a berserker sword.
This is too much...
Hehe it happened to me several times seeking a dark sword. Very hard to get.
My tip is don't combine same items. Many times it will result in a level 10 unique.
Mix-up items is best to combine in my experience to get the level 50 unique.
sr
Thanks zigen and again there is bad luck.... Combined two inferno swords and got a berserker sword....
Even you can try 3 combine at same time. It definitely change attribution. Try a trio like inferno+lightning+blizzard or any. May be for sword it related to attribution cycle. Many times combine any attribution with physical, I got only physical attribution.....
lazyboi
Hehe it happened to me several times seeking a dark sword. Very hard to get. My tip is don't combin...
Ok i will remember it next time jigen what do you think about kartik's idea?
Kartik
Even you can try 3 combine at same time. It definitely change attribution. Try a trio like inferno+l...
Kartik maybe you are right but i want a dark attribute what should be the combination?
sr
Ok i will remember it next time jigen what do you think about kartik's idea?
Sounds good to me. Very interesting.. why not? You now have many options to do so. If you fail in 2, then just try 3 items to combine. I haven't tried it though cause unique items is extremely rare to find and acquire. So all this time I just use 2 items cause all I'm seeking is a different attribute of unique, not upgrade to a different type or higher tier. His idea is good of course, just costly. You can try it, if you don't mind sacrificing 3 swords for 1. Be sure they are not the same items.
sr
Kartik maybe you are right but i want a dark attribute what should be the combination?
I am not sure for perfect combine. But every different combine will get new one. As I said I got dark sword by trio. That's not just for dark attribute . So many times I got fire attributes. Also combine any attribute with physical end with physical . If you have 12- 15 swords of tier 15 (mixed attributes not unique) you got grade up sword. But it cost more.... Most amusing thing for seeking dark sword , I combine 7 dark attribute (tier 15) sword and received unique blizzard .....
Biggest fool....For sure you can say......
Kartik
I am not sure for perfect combine. But every different combine will get new one. As I said I got dar...
Hahaha biggest fool for what? Losing almost all swords for a damn unique? You're not using those legendary swords, so if it's my case I will do it too just to acquire something more of value and also put them to good use cause they are just taking up space in the inventory. I just don't have enough now for a good combine.

In Sohans' case there's no need to think about it. "Whatever it takes" to get a dark sword :-)