What a luck...

My brother Rohan got two dark items at first attempt by spending only 100 souls.I cannot believe this...
That was sheer luck. At only level 15?... excellent draw indeed. I got my 1st unique when I was level 20 or 21 but it's only a lightning helm.

He did it so easily than we were. If he gets a D.sword next then.. It would certainly blow your mind :-)
What draw did he use, 10 each or 100 souls purchase in getting them?
lazyboi
That was sheer luck. At only level 15?... excellent draw indeed. I got my 1st unique when I was leve...
100 souls draw and yupp i will be jealous if he gets a dark sword in future...
sr
Accordingly both you and your bro have same DARK Unique items. Same unique armors got in just lv.15........????
However you chased a lot for both armors.
I thought you got another draw for DARK accessories as you always hunt for them..... Suddenly saw " What a luck" I mean so... Similarly when I saw update for this game...
You catch very soon as Rohan coz requirement is lv.50 at least.... Well Is Rohan see this chat about himself??? I must talk less about him ..:-)haahaa....
Kartik
Accordingly both you and your bro have same DARK Unique atoms. Same unique armors got in just lv.15....
Yes kartik rohan saw these comments.He is indeed lucky.I m also trying but so far i got nothing ,One reason for this is less playing and no soul saving.So what is your condition nowadays?
sr
Sohan I think he will complete it soon as his 1st ever unique set. I don't know, maybe gut feeling he will complete it faster. You see I got a lightning helm as my 1st ever unique item that I got from the shop. And in the course of almost 5 months, 1 by 1, pieces of the set appear in succession. The 2nd piece of the set I got was lightning armor followed by lightning sword then ring and amulet. I even got 2 lightning swords b4 I collected all pieces together in just a short span of time.

My friend got inferno item as his first piece of unique and was completed soon as his first unique set. I don't know if it's coincidence but we have almost the same pattern. But we also get different kind of uniques in the shop when buying. Its just that, they appear faster than the others. Once he get the sword, it's a no brainer. This is just my speculation. What do you guys think?
sr
Yes kartik rohan saw these comments.He is indeed lucky.I m also trying but so far i got nothing ,One...
I'm hunting for stones (dark, magic, &power). As I unable to upgreade myself. Specially for sword bcoz all dark stones will spend on pet (lv.30).
This is excellent Sohan.... Keep trying to save souls as you don't want helpless later... You have greater chance to get tier 15 even 16 also in shop as you above in lv.110... and all tier 15 items you equiped. Which is not in case of Rohan. Soon will complete..chill....:-):-)
By the way don't ignore gold as you want massive upgrade.... Nowadays no any events that's great help to us..^_^
lazyboi
Sohan I think he will complete it soon as his 1st ever unique set. I don't know, maybe gut feeling h...
Even me too...
But different way..:-):-)
I completed my 1st ever unique set Inferno in just 5 months. Even Inferno Wings get first then Holy wings. But My first ever unique peice was Dark Armor which is why it's my confirm fav. unique. So I completed. Also have complete my journeys with.
Inferno shoulder peice was my 2nd unique item. After that got rings and amulet followed by wings . So faster than any one......
But there is problem... When I got this , I was already at lv.55 , which is why I got...
I'm not sure about lv.15 because item equipped almost tier 8 or 10 . So mostly shop will geared up between tier 8 to 10. Since unique drops ever 3rd or 5th 100 soul draw...
Also if he can get both armors of same unique then why not others..:-):-)
But sword will take time for sure...
Kartik
Even me too... But different way..:-):-) I completed my 1st ever unique set Inferno in just 5 mont...

Is that so... But believe me, there is a thing called "lucky shot" (bulls eye shot) in getting uniques even when you're character is less than 10 levels. That same dark items in a draw are very rare but also possible like in sohans' brother. Also unique swords do pop-up suprisingly even at low level characters like the one I saw on the old forum with the owner spamming like he won the lottery.
Conclusion: everything is possible on the shop. Even when you're supposed to get tier 8 or 9 items, sometimes it just pops-up instantly. You will never know when it comes, it just surprises you in unpredictable ways.

By the way, what happened to your inferno set? Do you still have it, or not?
lazyboi
Is that so... But believe me, there is a thing called "lucky shot" (bulls eye shot) in get...

I agree.... Bcoz it randomly drops . As you said some time you'll get 3 unique in one 100 souls draw...That's another unbelievable truth.
As far as my shop concerns I got only 5 unique sword till now.. Which contains 2 inferno , a lightning and 2 blizzard swords. First time I got Inferno sword when I was at lv.95. Out of this I loose 1 inferno and 1 blizzard for this one.... You know :-):-)
But as much I know , you have Dark Warrior. Are you changed to Inferno? If not How much strong you are now (lv.115)???