i need help here! Reply to me

Well im a starter and im wondering how can i unlocked the harder lvl in the original lvl so like i completed 4-1 can u tell me how i can do nightmare mode and to unlock the harder ones?

To unlock the more difficult mode, you must first complete the mode that comes before it. Hope this helps. Thank you.

NANOO GAMES
To unlock the more difficult mode, you must first complete the mode that comes before it. Hope this ...
So i finish the Normal mode but how do i get to the harder ones tho? I completed normal mode but it still wont let me go to the harder lvls
YT alandd6
So i finish the Normal mode but how do i get to the harder ones tho? I completed normal mode but it ...
Then finish the Nightmare mode to unlock Hell. Then after finishing Hell mode, Inferno mode will be unlocked and so forth. You cannot unlock modes after the next one in line. You must finish what is available to you to advance in the next mode. There is no other way. The progression is just the way it is, to gradually increase your character strength on the way to the next difficulty.
YT alandd6
So i finish the Normal mode but how do i get to the harder ones tho? I completed normal mode but it ...
If you want to unlock character level it's depend on you means how much you play in certain mode. More you will play more that green line fills up. That's lead to level up.
On the other hand, if you talking about stage level it only unlock when you defeat 'dark dragon' of the 'dark dragon castle' (10-10) of each mode.
Kartik
If you want to unlock character level it's depend on you means how much you play in certain mode. Mo...
He means the stages difficulty modes. There is no way unlocking them all at once.
lazyboi
He means the stages difficulty modes. There is no way unlocking them all at once.
Thanks u