My Current Status

Trying hard to increase my DEF...
Hope that i soon get a dark item...

And i'm trying to increase my Atk 😂 with a +150 legendary sword tier 15 😅
I feel little with my stats 😂
Tanatos
And i'm trying to increase my Atk 😂 with a +150 legendary sword tier 15 😅 I feel little with my st...
You should focus on DEF.It is very important.No matter how much your DEF is ,It is still not enough...
Yeah but without enough attack i have to tank more the enemy , and take more damage... actually with 3M attack and 19M def i'm tanky but i don't have a nice dps... and when I fight a boss for 1 min or more , even while i dodge 80% attacks, i lose more %hp than the boss 😂
For me the better way for increase def is vitality: it increase HP max so it increase def aswell.
That is true Sohan, we feel like it's not enough even though we are upgrading. Our defense is just handicapped by the next level especially Dark mode. It's taking a lot of time and resources to build-up the character. The cost to upgrade all items now is in the millions of gold and large amount of stones. 😣

Tanatos I think you should sell the rare items. It is not rewarding to combine them. They're better be converted to gold for your upgrades cause you will need lot of gold for your upgrades on unique items including sword in the future. Collect Epic or Legendary items if you can because it make more sense to collect them to use in your combine misions whatsoever.
Tanatos
Yeah but without enough attack i have to tank more the enemy , and take more damage... actually with...
The game does not provide enough upgrade for health and vitality. If they have stones for upgrade on those then it wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately all we have are stones for defense that's why higher ranked players are increasing their defense and resistances to elements so they can compensate them for lower health.
I never get epic or legendary items from dropps, and i don't have much souls for drawn so... i don't have that much epic or legendary items. And for now i have the time : no unique swords... but yeah upgrade are costly so i'll do as you said. I'll just keep rare sword and amulet because i need an unique sword as fast as i can 😀 even if i lose some gold, i'll be able to farm it after !
I just combined all my rares items... 5x combination of 10 items = 1 epic item 😵
Tanatos
I never get epic or legendary items from dropps, and i don't have much souls for drawn so... i don'...
You will surprised! But I have 12 items each in sword , armors and accessories.. out of this sword slot have only two uniques remain....
Almost 1/3rd slot complete inventory....
Kartik
You will surprised! But I have 12 items each in sword , armors and accessories.. out of this sword s...
Do you have wings? On the picture on the top you didn't, but with the armor stat they give you can't play without right?
Tanatos
Do you have wings? On the picture on the top you didn't, but with the armor stat they give you can't...
Hell ya....:-):-)