Inferno wings

I got inferno wings in shop with 200 souls in 100 soul draw.. It increased my DEF significantly just like the Jigen said.. I needed holy wings but it js fine now.. Can i transfer the upgrade to holy wings???
Yes.... Why not. But why you have to transfer it into holy wings?

Hi! Why do you want holy wings? They have worst stats beause it's a tier 15. (Inferno set is tier 16) And every upgrade increase 1 of all resistance less for holy wings. And, it has 7 stats while inferno wings has 8...

Sohan it's great that you finally have the inferno wings but I think you are confused or didn't know that inferno wings have better stats and number of options than Holy wings. Didn't you notice that all of us including Kartik are using inferno wings on our post when fighting in stages or dark dungeon?

Not only did inferno wings have better stats but it is giving 25 percent critical strike on all allies and that is very important when summoning them. Like my allies, it can almost kill the dragon in 1 strike alone. Of all my 11 wings, this one brings the highest benefit in terms of damage and defense to my character and advantage to allies.
I also replied to you about dark sword inquiry in Tanatos thread.
lazyboi
Sohan it's great that you finally have the inferno wings but I think you are confused or didn't know...
Okk i understand
This game also needs dark wings because inferno wings are a part of inferno set and they have better look and effect with inferno set....
sr
Okk i understand This game also needs dark wings because inferno wings are a part of inferno set an...
Yehh....... Well if nanoo ask me about what we want in updates?
I will tell add unique wings for another unique sets...
Kartik
Yehh....... Well if nanoo ask me about what we want in updates? I will tell add unique wings for a...
Sohan not only dark wings but also wings of other unique sets as well. We have been hoping for this a very long time now. But until now, there is no update

Yeah Kartik I'm with you :-)