Level 100!

Finally level 100!
I did 200 souls opening for it... and... sad 😅
Even if i got wings and inferno amulet in the other drawn...
They both had worst stats than my own amulet and wings 😵
But i don't understand something...
In dark mode we got so much gold but it's one stuff max per game... and for me i only got normal stuff... not even a magic... and 6k xp... while level 2.10 in inferno give 13k xp, 5 dropps...
How can we get dark stuff in dark mode ? By dark dongeon?
Tanatos
But i don't understand something... In dark mode we got so much gold but it's one stuff max per gam...
Other than dark dungeon u can also get in normal dark gameplay.I think that Dark items are rare than inferno items just like the dark stones...
sr
Other than dark dungeon u can also get in normal dark gameplay.I think that Dark items are rare than...
Yep but... in inferno there is between 2 and 4 dropp every time you clean a level.
In Dark, it's 0 or 1 dropp... so it's way more hard to farm items in dark mode (i didn't access to boss level in dark mode, is it better for farm item?)
That's why i say dark dongeon : possibility of dropp dark items, and 5 dropp every game.
Tanatos
Yep but... in inferno there is between 2 and 4 dropp every time you clean a level. In Dark, it's ...
It is less in case of dark mode because monster are rare also final boss levels are shorter....
Woaa........
I'm here at 102. You are just close to me.....:-)
Kartik
Woaa........ I'm here at 102. You are just close to me.....:-)
Kartik and jigen please reply to my "Guys" thread...
Kartik
I'm close on level, but not on stats... i'll need souls (and time for get these souls) 😊
sr
Kartik and jigen please reply to my "Guys" thread...
I already told you earlier that I have no facebook account. I don't like their apps because of privacy issues that's why mine was hacked.

You should ask Kartik if he has one.
Kartik
His pace is just too fast. I don't know if he ever rest or sleep lol. 😅
Anyway he has a long way to go before he catches up with you. Reason is he hasn't got any complete set for now and you started way back so you have the advantage of upgrades etc. Tanatos have so much playing time and having fun. And that should be the case for playing this game. To enjoy and have fun. 👍