Dark dungeon. Bug

Hey guys i played dark dungeon and got a inferno sword drop. But when it was time to claim it. It told me failed to acquire.
😢😭😭
Hi, do you have a picture (screenshot) of the inferno sword that you get from that specific moment and the error message indicating you cannot acquire it?

Maybe Nanoo can help to recover it but they need some evidence of some sort. You can report this to them accompanied by pictures of said error and item that you got.
It's not sure if they can do something, but you can try. Any means can be helpful.

Like that?
Tanatos
Like that?
Oh sh!t.. that's unfortunate. Then what is it? What's the item that you did not acquire? Have you tried asking Nanoo for this problem?
Tanatos
Like that?
Omg.... 😲
Kartik
Omg.... 😲
I see what you mean bro.. 😄

That will certainly destroy your mood for the day if it is a Inferno sword. The most valuable drop in the game besides the Dark sword. Well at least report it and see what Nanoo can do. But I surely don't want to see them reply "s _ _ _ y"
By the way, Kartik you said you got a dark sword from dark dungeon and you lost it...
Is this how you lost your D. sword? You got a drop but didn't acquire?
I don't know what item it was, because i was doing an other thing while farming.... i just saw it at the end of the game ...
With the color it must be an inferno item (i was in level 4.10 or inferno)...
lazyboi
By the way, Kartik you said you got a dark sword from dark dungeon and you lost it... Is this how y...
Well Jigen, Thank god that was visible.... 🤗
Tanatos
I don't know what item it was, because i was doing an other thing while farming.... i just saw it at...
Definitely it was an inferno item. Only unique items can come up with such an error.