Arena reward when loss?

Hi,
Kartik several days before you said it was a possibility of getting dark amulet and dark ring by losing large amount of gold in arena.
Can you explain? What do you call a large amount of gold?
1M? 3M? 10M? More? is there 100% chance of getting it?
Also if Nanoo can answer me? Or if there is a post explaining it? (I searched but didn't find it...)
Hey Tanatos, do you really need that info about how to get dark items? Can I ask why?
I maybe able to help but let's also wait for Kartik's response if he got some answers of some sort.

About your inquiry in dark dungeon. No it's not a bug or something else bad you have done. There is a cycle where the experience you get from dark dungeon differs from time to time. It changes like the special attributes of each level in game stages. So don't worry about it too much. If you are uncomfortable playing with low experience gained, play at a different time than usual e.g. like in the evening or next day.
lazyboi
Hey Tanatos, do you really need that info about how to get dark items? Can I ask why? I maybe able...
Hi ^^ yep i want that info because i can farm gold easily by farming, but for have dark items i need to dropp 2 same piece of equipemt and combine them, witch is way longer....
(For now i got the dark helm, blizzard shoulder and berzerker amulet this way, but not good stat, i just keep them for if a day i could get complete set!)
And for now i don't want to upgrade that much my items because i'm waiting for items with perfect stats that i can for all my journey 😊
Tanatos
Hi ^^ yep i want that info because i can farm gold easily by farming, but for have dark items i need...

Bro It's hard to get items with perfect stats and it's going to take a long time for sure.
Completing a unique set must be the first priority because of bonus effects giving you a 5th skill. All those perfect stat items will just come along the way but completing one is a must. After you have completed one, then you can hunt for unique items of your choice. You will know playing with a complete set is very satisfying and enjoyable whether it's Blizzard set or Lightning etc.

My advice is just combine duplicate items, not single items cause you will never know which unique set will be the 1st one to be completed. Is Berserker set still the one you want to be your primary set?
I only combine items when i get 2 time the same item : i keep the better and i combine the second (with an other part i got in double). And when i have 3 time the same item i keep the better and combine the 2 other 😂 don't worry i don't combine items that i don't have in double!
When you say for a 5th skill, it's the passive? (Stun for blizzard, attack speed and moovement speed for lightning, etc...)
And does a complete set include the sword? Because for now i didn't get any unique sword so...
And i don't know between have a complete set with medium stats or don't have any complete set but every piece have nice stats...
For exemple, now without any set, and without unique sword,
I am in the level 2.9 of dark mode (everythink with 3 star but not the level 1.10). I'm just waiting because i got -30% damage from element matchup. And i didn't upgraded my items (sword is +200, amulet is +175, but shoulder is +120 and ring +100 (legendary ring) and wings +120. I don't want to use stones for theses stuff because i'll change it soon and i don't want to use the transfer upgrade (souls are too rare for it 😂😂)
Tanatos
I only combine items when i get 2 time the same item : i keep the better and i combine the second (w...
Yes bro, the 5th skill is the passive or set effect. It's very different when using a complete set. You can have an advantage everywhere whether playing in arena or game stages, infinity tower etc. Another thing I noticed when I completed is the enemies seems so easy (but it's just on me 😄). In short your satisfaction will be on another level. Believe me.

Yes to complete a set, it must include the unique sword with all the pieces with it and all of the same attributes.

It's not necessarily weak or in any way helpless if your character doesn't have a complete set. I have seen high level characters that are very strong even without a complete set so you don't have to worry. They are very strong cause they continuously upgrading their gear to match up with people with a complete set. You can be strong also but I don't know how you will do it without upgrading. When I am in your position, I relied on my luck in the shop and it was generous enough to give me the items I need. It's not instant, it took time and patience from me.
Hey .........
See that will quite risky for anyone . There is nothing that much. Just check special battle arena . How much it will costs to you? Almost more than 70% gold it takes. Also we are not sure as no. of battles are 3 in number.
Now you really want to take that risk???
Kartik
Hey ......... See that will quite risky for anyone . There is nothing that much. Just check special...
Yep for now i'm waiting for dropp, combine or drawn good stuff for upgrade them.
And while farming i still get gold, even if i don't have these pieces. So i have much gold but nothing to upgrade, and i think if i can use these gold for have unique stuff it could be nice. Now i have 5M gold. Do you think it's enough?
Kartik
Hey ......... See that will quite risky for anyone . There is nothing that much. Just check special...
Kartik are you talking about the risk in doing special batlle in acquiring a dark item?
lazyboi
Kartik are you talking about the risk in doing special batlle in acquiring a dark item?
Yupp....
But we know about risk. Since no. of battles are 3 it will got anywhere. How it will , have no idea. But I read so.... But one thing is clear it will not drops at arena. Maybe as reward or next draw drop chances. I don't know ,as I never tried....