Help me please! Number of data loads exceeded set limit

I can't join my game. Some support help me please. I have emailed support but I haven't heard back yet. What do I have to do now?

Up
Sometimes support are a little bit long to answer: for exemple i asked them about a bug when dropping items, and they helped me more than one week after. And i'm still waiting waiting for an aswer because their help (soul gift) didn't worked.
I believe that players can't help you for this... so you only can't wait support answer now, even if it's long 😓 ... good luck !
Tanatos
Sometimes support are a little bit long to answer: for exemple i asked them about a bug when droppin...
Tks 😃
Tanatos
Sometimes support are a little bit long to answer: for exemple i asked them about a bug when droppin...
We can't do anything unfortunately. It's a technical issue. I don't understand why he have to always load his game multiple times to exceed the limit. I think Nanoo set a limit cause the character saves is being abused and they are having a hard time identifying and troubleshooting the device used.

Only thing he can do now is pray for an answer and wait.
If not then create a new one 😄