The shop....LOL

1000 souls opening of 120 items. I farmed one month for these souls... i was searching for an unique sword.
Finally : two unique rings (both berzerker, bad stats), one legendary sword (bad stats and skills), one legendary shoulder. all others items were rare or epic... and when combinating, only one time 10 rare sword growed up into an epic sword (120 items........)
Tanatos the shop is extremely stingy at times so you must gradually spend souls and not use it all in one go. When you get a unique, you can stop and do it again tomorrow or some other day. It did happen to me a few times and it's a loathsome shit to know you have nothing left to spend on that helluva shop. I don't know if time cycle in game stages have to do with what you get in the shop.

It just crossed my mind but nothing is certain. Sometimes I really get lucky as I get a unique sword in my 1st draw and next draw after several days. But most of the time it's a dissapoinment like you have. It's a test of patience. At least you got a unique 🙄
بنزين
Sometimes it just despair for us.....
I think it will more complex as we go on. I observe when I was new ,chances of getting dream one was a lot better. But when I cross 100 suddenly chances are low. Also it hard level up... Takes a lot time....
Well ,what about you guys??:-):-)
Kartik
Sometimes it just despair for us..... I think it will more complex as we go on. I observe when I wa...
Bro the desperation never ends in the shop 😅

True, it will be difficult and harder for us cause it's not the same as it used to, like last year and years past if you know what I mean (soul gifts).

I noticed it too, somehow it felt easier to get uniques that time when I'm still in level 20 to 80. When I'm a newbie, I completed my first unique set in about 5 months of playing (Lightning set) and the rest in the years to come. But in those 5 months a lot of other uniques are appearing simultaineously. I don't know, maybe because we can draw more in those times than this time or the shop is way more merciful years ago. Maybe because of the updates whatever. The leveling up is harder true especially when we reach 100, much more if you get to 110 to 120. It takes a month for me now. But I don't mind if only the shop is very cooperative.
Another thing, I visited the old site of Nanoo but it's not there and not anymore accessible. I was redirected to a new site where you can see the new games and stuff. When I click the forum, all you can see is the recent one that appears in your game. I was hoping to see the old one cause there are very good stuff and info in that forum. But alas it was nowhere to be found. 😩
lazyboi
Another thing, I visited the old site of Nanoo but it's not there and not anymore accessible. I was ...

Ahh...... Yes... Well That was most followed site.... I also follow there. Lot of good stuff including berserker and blizzard related..:-):-) Well jigen whats up ?? How about your lightning warrior? Did you clear your journey in dark mode??:-):-)
Kartik I'm not even halfway through dark mode so it's a long way to go for me. Once I have changed the sword, my progress can increase. Absolute dead can't kill bosses. I will finish that mode in a different gear. How about you?

The old forum is rich in info. Including the show your items and character stuff. I don't know why it has to go wtf. It was truly a gem of a site in those days.
lazyboi
Kartik I'm not even halfway through dark mode so it's a long way to go for me. Once I have changed t...

Only few steps away...
Meet soon....:-):-)
But I have to upgrade fully before that. How about your upgrade?? You started??
Kartik
Only few steps away... Meet soon....:-):-) But I have to upgrade fully before that. How about you...
Only the gear but not the sword. As I told you before, I still want that damn sword so until then, I will still use my lightning set. I want to use my dark set against you but the shop is stopping me from doing that. If I just get it now and then we're good to go.

It's been quiet for sometime from Tanatos and Sohan. I wonder how their progress is going.