What would you say ?

Still weak
By arena standards, ahh.... yes but it's better if you can get more uniques especially the one you're completing
lazyboi
Do you mean "weak" ? By arena standards, ahh.... yes but it's better if you can get more ...
Its very hard to complete the unique set ,i lose a lot of time doing farm but its hard to get soul, plus the chances in draw is very low to get unique ,i need advice :
Bernard
Its very hard to complete the unique set ,i lose a lot of time doing farm but its hard to get soul, ...
Don't worry. Use souls continuous like 300 in shop. Well it will take lot time as nowadays.
You're not much weak actually. At level 99 I was at same def. and attack...:-):-)
Bernard here's some good advice.

Collect at least 300 souls everytime and use it in the shop by 100 souls purchase like Kartik said. It has better chances to get 1 piece at a time if you're lucky.

If not lucky then forget it, you don't need the shop 😄. All you have to do is play in inferno mode non-stop for weeks to a month and you will complete the inferno set. You already have the key part (inferno sword). Other parts of the set drops in that area particularly boss stages. This requires patience, perseverance and lots of play time.

I hope this helps and have a nice day.
lazyboi
Bernard here's some good advice. Collect at least 300 souls everytime and use it in the shop by ...
Bernard yes it's true. Just play constantly inferno mode. As the chances are clear for drop inferno item specially....
However, Jigen said you need patience for that. Good luck:-):-)
Kartik
Bernard yes it's true. Just play constantly inferno mode. As the chances are clear for drop inferno ...
Thanks guys

Here is a sample of a drop of an inferno item. It really happens 😊
lazyboi
Here is a sample of a drop of an inferno item. It really happens 😊
Omg hahaha infrno what stage and lvl ?
Bernard
Omg hahaha infrno what stage and lvl ?
10-10??