HELP

how can i get power stones much faster?
Yes there is a way... you can buy it in the limited items shop. There is one package that is available 5 times a month. This is the fastest way possible to get power stones if you really need it... ever. Nothing else.
How can have dark sword the dark set?
Cuervo
How can have dark sword the dark set?
Generally through shop.... (Random appear)
Through combine and dark dungeon (Rare drops).
Kartik
Generally through shop.... (Random appear) Through combine and dark dungeon (Rare drops).

I agree with jigen but once i asked in support section and it replied that dark sword can be dropped in dark difficulty mode in any stage
Jigen what do u think about it??
sr
Jigen what do u think about it??
Sohan I'm not sure how to answer it. All I can say is, it's not confirmed (dark sword drop). All I'm sure is inferno sword drop in dark mode but not D.sword.
I don't know why they aren't sure, how come?... when they are the one's who created this game 😕. Is it for us to find out?

Dark armor and helm are possible but I'm skeptical about the dark sword.
Maybe when I see one I will believe 👌
lazyboi
Sohan I'm not sure how to answer it. All I can say is, it's not confirmed (dark sword drop). All I'm...
As my opinion , I never got any unique sword from stages (except my one) . I collected lot of inferno items only because game is designed such way . Also Inferno is first ever unique set. Later dark items introduced. Rest of the stuffs are very hard to get. Sword particularly unique sword drop it's been miracle. Dark sword have chances because it the fact (dark dungeon). The lightning, blizzard and berserker are aquired only from shop (because inferno and dark modes are available)....
Kartik
As my opinion , I never got any unique sword from stages (except my one) . I collected lot of infern...
Dark sword already have a chance to drop in dark dungeon. It is a stage made for it to acquire. If it drops in Dark mode then why the hell in 3 years no one has ever gotten it? I didn't read any post in the old forum of anyone ever getting it in dark mode stages or even now.

I don't know if the reply for Sohan is meant for him to hope. But clearly with no evidence, it's just speculation. I'm sorry Kartik but I don't believe this chance in dark mode until I see one.
lazyboi
Dark sword already have a chance to drop in dark dungeon. It is a stage made for it to acquire. If i...

Hey I'm agree with you Jigen!! I mean to say , the only chances of dropping uniques of inferno and dark are possible in the game as only two modes available. Which resist to drop other unique such as blizzard , lightning and berserker etc. Have you seen till now , blizzard helm or lightning ring drops...??? I'm never seen. Even not inferno and dark sword. I played inferno and dark modes from this 6-7 months still no any sword drops. I got inferno amulet and shoulder peice and dark helm but never got sword. I'm not wrong , only 6 unique sword that I got from installation (via shop) of the game. And I totally disagree with what Nanoo says..