Dark Sword stats

I think i found the final stat for my Dark sword πŸ˜€
Uhuh.. impressive. How many times did you reset it to get there?
I haven't started yet πŸ˜„
Around 10 times... but do it when you have the souls for, because you will always get better stats than your current, because you can choose between current and new stat !
I also want it. I plan to do so...😎 By the way, if you got " Inferno Sword" you'll complete your "Inferno Set". Congratulations in advance....:-):-)
Ahah yes but i'll need a good helm and a good ring too for really complete my inferno build, because my owns are not really good. I even swapped into my lightning ring because it got better stats after using 50 souls for change it.
Tanatos
Ahah yes but i'll need a good helm and a good ring too for really complete my inferno build, because...

Hmm.... We have almost similarities in dark slayer. Except options ....😁
Kartik
Hmm.... We have almost similarities in dark slayer. Except options ....😁
Kartik there is no need to hide the numbers of your damage or level of upgrade bro πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. We already know it's an old pic of your dark sword with +700 upgrade. I believe you have already get past the +1,000 upgrade threshold by the amount of time that had passed, so you don't need to be shy and blur the numbers hahaha :-)
Ahah do you prefer damage bonus and cooldown reduction than vitality and critical hit rate?
Tanatos
Ahah do you prefer damage bonus and cooldown reduction than vitality and critical hit rate?
Yehh.... But I want vitality too. Plus the option activance make me crazy when it will in blue... That's why I want to change it..:-):-)
lazyboi
Kartik there is no need to hide the numbers of your damage or level of upgrade bro πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. We already kn...

It's obvious ....😊
How can I hide from you Jigen? Did you give any reason to hide???πŸ™ However, you don't need to hide from me. By the way, you are way more shy than me.......... How much you upgraded your sword yet? Does any equipment cross 1000+ upgrade???? Let's checkπŸ‘