Where to use souls?

Hi guys, I used to play this game years ago, now I have started again but I have a some questions: 1) where should I use souls? I know that trough 100 souls summons is possible to obtain unique equip, but they're quite rare and still with random bonus, so u can waste souls for nothing most of the times, isn't it better to buy 24h energy for 50 souls and let the app run In autoplay for farming stones gold and equip? 2) I'm still early (lvl45 started yesterday) are wings obtainable only trough 10/100 souls summons? Or we can get them trough stages as well? 3) I have a lot more of questions about the game, %drop, fusion rate% and more, and I can't find a wikia or reddit page, and on this forum there is no clear order/ guides, do u know if there's any kind of site/fanpage or do I have to create a topic each time and hope that someone know the answer?
Anyone?
M4kky
Anyone?
Would you accept any answer? Cause you have a lot of questions
An answer of any of my question is welcome :D
And some more about allies: do the allies have any utility? the ones acquired trough shards, I saw there is no autoplay to farm them, do thay have any powers pike? Do they add hp & atk to your main heroes. It's worth to farm them?
How do they work, I saw u can manually summon them in fights, but does it summon them all? Or only the strongest one?
You said you have played the game before, I was wondering why you haven't figured it out yourself some of the answers to your questions 🤔

Anyway here are some answers in my opinion:
1. How you use saved souls is up to you. If you're starting a new character, you would like to have unique items as much as possible so you can use it when you reach higher levels and in arena. Then it's worth it to lose all in the shop for a chance to be stronger. The souls will be replenished by gifts & etc. so it's justifiable. Using 24hr stamina is good but if you're new and not buying souls then save them for a chance in the shop and let the game run it's course.
2. Wings can only be acquired in the shop, either 10 or 100 souls. Nowhere else.
3. Percentage of drops, combine & etc. is very low if you're talking about unique items, so lower your expectation in acquiring such items and be patient.
I don't know any site or fanpage for darksword that you can view for guides or powerbuild etc. I mainly read the old forum from their old site to look for answers but it's gone now and replaced. You can visit their new website (Nanoo) and look for guides if there is one. Unfortunately there are no more tabs you can use now for general discussion, items, characters, troubleshooting and the like so you have to create a topic for each of your inquiry.
If you are asking if allies have a use or worth... YES they have.. absolutely.
The allies can get powerful than your character itself like in my case so it's very useful especially hard boss monsters...provided you get higher or mid tier allies and you have ample upgrades to your gear.
If you are playing light sanctuary, you have to click the tab everytime after finishing a round cause there is no retry button. They can power-up if you push awaken button to increase attack for a substantial amount of time in your allies tab. No they don't increase your hp or attack to your character but the opposite. Allies are increased in hp and damage if your character and equipment have high levels of upgrades. Yes they are worth to farm and are very useful.
No, you can summon them all but one at a time cause there is a scale for each time you summon an ally. You can summon an ally of your choosing once the pic of that ally appears. The game lets you choose the most powerful ally you have, if you don't summon at once.

I hope this helps you and goodluck.
lazyboi
If you are asking if allies have a use or it's worth it then YES they have.. absolutely. The allies ...
Thank you lazyboi, very helpful
Hey, nanoo told me that wings are droppable in stages... but i've never see it... even if i farmed inferno mode again and again 😂😂

Allies are hopeful even if they are weak:
-Monster doesn't focus them if you are here
-they are ultra weak in hp but not in damage
-they can dps while you use your skills
Tanatos
Hey, nanoo told me that wings are droppable in stages... but i've never see it... even if i farmed i...
Bro that's why I said my answer is based on my opinion. But thanks anyway for sharing.

I didn't know that wings can drop in stages... for all the years I've played, not even one wing have ever dropped in my playtime so I assumed there is no wings that can be acquired in stages. Another reason is no one posted a pic of an actual drop or claimed they got one in stages upto present. The reality and fact is I got all of my 11 wings (mixed types) in the shop and not even a single one in stages... ever.

Did they say specifically where it could drop and what type of wings you can get? or both of them?