TANATOS HELP ME

Tanatos You know what the rate of increase in anger, intelligence and dexterity ?
Hey,
I don't understand what you mean...
Are you talking about the stats to try to find on your equipement? The rate of stats augments when you level up?

And why particulary me? There are other players older in the game than me who probably know more tips than me ^^
I refer to the statistics of the character and I ask you for help because you are the only one I know who has excellent equipment and interacts with other players
That is true, Tanatos has excellent equipment 👍

I myself can't figure out how to answer your question.
But you may ask my friend Kartik who is a very knowledgeable person and a "trusted expert" in this game. Maybe he is the only one who have an answer.
His intelligence is very good.. trust me 👍
And how can I communicate with your friend? Where do I contact him?
Cuervo
And how can I communicate with your friend? Where do I contact him?
Do it like you did with Tanatos?.. I'm sure he will notice it 😊
He just don't visit forums frequently so patience is a must.
I'll try thanks

Well i hope it will help you ^^
How have holy wings? And Dark Sword?
Both in item summon , with souls...
But for the sword, if you don't need to complete equipement, dark= inferno = lightining... they are tier 16 sword, with 8 stats. The name of the sword only change it's appearance (not the same if you get a full set)

Different for wings: inferno wings are better than holy wings bcz they got more stats, are tier 16 (holy wings are tier 15, as blizzard and berzerkers) , and can be a bonus to inferno set if you have it full. But i only got holy wings in the shop.