Dark Dungeon

How many levels does the dark dungeon have?
All the 10 levels of journey are including plus 1 special stage. That is "Frozen Castle of Death" feels you are in dark dungeon... How much it will be gone ? You must ask "lazyboi"..😁
Level 45 no longer advances each game and won it with 3 stars and does not advance level. Why not advance?
Cuervo
Level 45 no longer advances each game and won it with 3 stars and does not advance level. Why not ad...
Well, it will increases..
Just keep it up. Some times it will same because we loose at there many times....:-):-)
I see what you did there Kartik 😅😅.
But unfortunately, I cannot answer his question because I haven't reached the end of that stage. I'm only at level 68.

Cuervo the level of dark dungeon advances or become in a stand-still depending on how you finish the recent levels. The game adjust by itself so don't worry about it. If you want it to change in level, play continuously and don't die.

And about how many levels are there in dark dungeon, I have to ask another expert friend besides Kartik... if he's available. But in the meantime, you can still ask Master Kartik for some of your questions in the game. His knowledge is very valuable :-)
lazyboi
I see what you did there Kartik 😅😅. But unfortunately, I cannot answer his question because I have...
Hoooaaahhh....😲 And the knowledge comes from??? Absolutely his name is => 【 "JIGEN "】.... Yupp!! His name is "Jigen" actually , guy behind the " lazyboi ". Cuervo , if I'm not wrong , he was first helper before me. By the way we both want to know is it your real name?? Or nickname/forum name etc.. And " Thank You Jigen " again, for introduced me....😁😎
Master Kartik do you know what "intelligence" and "discard the weak" and "rage increase rate" in character characters are for?
Kartik
Hoooaaahhh....😲 And guess what, where I'm knowledged from??? Absolutely his name is => ...
you mean that if "Cuervo" is my name it is not my nickname in the game and it is nice to meet you Kartik
you do not know why sometimes in the daily looting they give me 2 souls instead of 1 it is rare sometimes they give me that amount of souls and then not anymore? and have not thought of making a group to speak more easily
Cuervo
Master Kartik do you know what "intelligence" and "discard the weak" and "r...
Intelligence: related to improve defence
Rage guage rate: to fill for unlock berserker mode activance
Cull the weak: to improve weakness in your character....
Well , you are master in asking questions. Helps to build me. Feeling like I'm sat in interview " Cuervo sir "...:-):-)