"Dark sword is in another castle" - Ice Dragon :-(

This ice dragon has empty pockets again WTF. I had already forgotten how many times did I battle this stingy dragon to get a dark sword, it's starting to piss me off.
How many more will I have to endure this shit.
What kind of finishing move do you have to do to get one?
Kartik do you have any idea? It dropped on you last time.

Another thing bro, when you asked Nanoo, did they say you can get a Dark sword in dark dungeon, even if you already have one in your inventory? I don't want to waste more time to ask them.
That sword is one of the most beloved but that many do not have and bought enough weapons and I only get the electric sword and in the dark dugueon I don't get anything just that game and I don't get it I don't know how to get it. We must have Patience Friend and we will get a Dark Sword.:)
Cuervo
That sword is one of the most beloved but that many do not have and bought enough weapons and I only...
I have been patient for a very long time bro. More than a year of waiting in dark dungeon is just depressing for me.
I just hope the shop could wipe out this series of bad luck for once. 😡
lazyboi
I have been patient for a very long time bro. More than a year of waiting in dark dungeon is just de...
I hope so, and Truth is a bit frustrating to be repeating the Dark Dungeon so you don't get what you want. I hope that Nanoo Games does something to improve the luck algorithm, hopefully, Friend.
Hmm...
My brother , I have a trick you must try... Dark Sword drops in " Frozen Castle of Death " This " special stage " well come more frequently when you clear dark dungeon but don't click on replay button. That makes refresh the stages in dark dungeon. My " Dark Sword " was dropped very shocking way..
You'll notice sometimes that stage comes twice even thrice just after another. It clear the chances to drop dark slayer.. I got that in 2nd chance . I won both the chances but got at 2nd one... You must try it Jigen. And I'm sure you'll got too..
Till now I played that twice , but I didn't want because I already have..:-):-)
There are some points in your comment that I want some clarification like:

1. You said after clearing dark dungeon (or is it frozen castle of death?) I must not click "retry" or replay button so that the special stage will come more frequently.
And if I click replay or retry, the stages will refresh and the special stage will not come again faster... Is that what you mean?

So in simple terms, I must go to main lobby each time I clear a dark dungeon stage and if I wanted to play dark dungeon again, I must do it repeatedly to access frozen castle faster... is that it?

2. You said "That stage comes twice even thrice just after another" does it mean that frozen castle of death comes at you twice or thrice in 3 straight rounds to have a chance of acquiring dark sword and after that it will not happen again for sometime.

That twice or thrice chances didn't happen to me. I will try what you said bro, I will just save enough stamina and potion. Forgive me if I didn't get it straight, I just want to understand better. 🙁
lazyboi
There are some points in your comment that I want some clarification like: 1. You said after clea...
Absolutely Jigen....:-):-)
I was expecting some correction from you or you'll say "not quite" 😅😅. A very big thanks to you brother.

I already have an excellent dark set in armors and accessories. Once I get the sword, I will show you all of it. 👊
lazyboi
I was expecting some correction from you or you'll say "not quite" 😅😅. A very big thanks t...
I couldn't understand Jigen...
Well , I am sure that Dark Dungeon stage will come more surely than replay way...
Another think , by this way it just increase your level . So keep it up to three stars winning..:-):-)