upgrade transfer from non elemental to unique sword

I have only a good epic sword and I only need iron stones to upgrad the max level of it. If I could get an inferno sword is it possible to tranfer all upgrades or do I need fire stones for it ?
you need 70 soul to transfer upgrade it is possible to transfer all the upgrade..
yes I would need also 70 souls, but would it be the best way to upgrade this epic sword with all iron stones and gold I have to save more red stones ?
You only need 70 souls to transfer your upgrade to a new sword. It does not require any stone for transfer.

You can use your iron stone for upgrade if you don't have any unique sword yet. But later on, if you get one, transfer it so you can enjoy using your new sword.
Spare some iron stone for armors, believe me, you'll gonna need more than a thousand iron stones for both helm and shoulder armor for upgrades in later stages to progress.
thank you, I have ca. 200 red stones so it would be ok for an inferno sword but I have only 80 dark stones so this would be a problem ... I don't get many of this and you get more iron stones so in that case it would be better I think
lazyboi
You only need 70 souls to transfer your upgrade to a new sword. It does not require any stone for tr...
you mean later stages in dark mode right ? and which stats in atk and def do you think would I need to progress ?
Ares
you mean later stages in dark mode right ? and which stats in atk and def do you think would I need ...
Ah yes.. in Dark mode, Dark dungeon and Infinity tower.

About the stats you need to progress, well it depends on the person.
If you want more attack then for every equipment choose strength and dexterity included for every item. Then intelligence and vitality if you want defense otherwise. You can also choose all but doing so will sacrifice other important stats like critical hits and cooldown duration. You have to decide for yourself.

Or if you mean upgrades with stones to increase attack or defense, then my answer is both. Upgrade all equipment with stones as much as possible.
lazyboi
Ah yes.. in Dark mode, Dark dungeon and Infinity tower. About the stats you need to progress, we...
You said that I need 1000 iron stones for my shoulder and helm for my defense so how much defense would I need ca. ? I'm just interested in the number 😅 in case that I focus on intelligence and vitality
Ares
You said that I need 1000 iron stones for my shoulder and helm for my defense so how much defense wo...
I can't give an exact number but you will need at least a billion in defense to finish the game. This is just an approximate number and I think you need more than that.

Goodluck and Merry Christmas in advance. May we be gifted by Nanoo in 2 days 🎅
lazyboi
I can't give an exact number but you will need at least a billion in defense to finish the game. Thi...
okay thanks 😄

merry christmas 🎅