Jigen and Kartik

Hey guys how r you??
I wanted to know your ages??
Hey how are you? I answered it last time you asked but ok.
I'm in my 20's Sohan. Kartik seems to be missing in action. I hope he's ok.

Happy New Year guys.
lazyboi
Hey how are you? I answered it last time you asked but ok. I'm in my 20's Sohan. Kartik seems to b...
Yeah I hope so..
Happy new year bro
I m 22
Are u playing nowadays..
From time to time.. yes but not so often as before cause I have other games on a different platform (PC). Still, I continue playing this game cause I haven't finished it yet. How about you, have any progress?
lazyboi
From time to time.. yes but not so often as before cause I have other games on a different platform....
No I haven't played it till now
I uninstalled it before but now I have started this game and I will finish it
By the way do u have your fb account now or not??
I haven't created one yet and I'm having second thoughts about it. Cause last October my cousin was victimized by social media hacking. She was devastated cause her personal files was accessed without consent. Similar to what happened to me but not as brutal as to post something terrible.

About the game, I have not progressed well cause I haven't got the Dark sword that I want till now. I'm upgrading what I have and go from there. I just have to finish the game.
lazyboi
I haven't created one yet and I'm having second thoughts about it. Cause last October my cousin was ...
Bro whats your arena rankings??
I m around 900 something....
lazyboi
I haven't created one yet and I'm having second thoughts about it. Cause last October my cousin was ...
Bro whats your arena rankings??
I m around 900 something....
" A Very HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS " !!!! Nice to hear you Sohan...:-):-) About the age?? Well , soon will touch to my 20s (Jan). And why Jigen? I'm absolutely fine!!! :-):-):-):-)
Is everything ok??? How was your new year specials???
Kartik
" A Very HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS " !!!! Nice to hear you Sohan...:-):-) About the age?? Well ,...
Happy new year kartik
Good to see u
New year specials were best and full of fun and enjoyment...